- Analgesic (pain relieving), anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, expectorant, stimulant.
- Good for arthritic pain, asthma, back pain, bronchitis, colds and flu, colic, congestion, depression, diarrhea, fever, headaches, indigestion, insect bites, menstrual problems, migraines, motion sickness, nausea and skin disorders.
- Blend 1 drop each peppermint, lavender and frankincense or marjoram in a teaspoon or carrier oil or lotion. Rub into the back of your neck and temples, avoiding the eye area.
- Analgesic, antibiotic, antidepressant, antiinflammatory, antiseptic, diuretic, disinfectant and sedative.
- Good for acne, arthritic pain, asthma, bronchitis, burns, colds and flu, cuts, wounds and depression.
- For tension headaches, rub 1 drop of lavender into the bottom of each foot for systemic stress relief.
- Analgesic, antidepressant, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, anti-cancerous, diuretic and sedative, oxygenates the brain and circulatory system.
- Good for asthma, bronchitis, cuts and wounds, dermatitis, depression, headache, indigestion, skin disorders, sore throat and stomach ache. (Also reported to inhibit cancer cell growth.)
- For migraines, if you have organic frankincense, put a drop under your tongue – it doesn’t taste as bad as you might think, and really helps. You can also put a drop of peppermint on your stomach to help with the nausea.
- Analgesic, antibacterial, antibiotic, antifungal, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, anticancerous, antiviral, mood lifter, disinfectant, expectorant, sedative and stimulant.
- Good for arthritic pain, asthma, anxiety, back pain, bronchitis, bruises, colds and flu, constipation, cuts and wounds, headaches, hypertension, indigestion, insomnia, menstrual problems, migraines, sprains, stomach ache and stress.
- Good for tension headaches and migraines, especially when blended with frankincense and peppermint or lavender. Add 1 drop of each to a teaspoon or carrier oil or lotion. Rub into the back of your neck and temples, avoiding the eye area.
- Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, stimulant.
- Pain relief even to bones, arthritic pain, headaches, joint pain and skin disorders.
- Use instead of peppermint, and make sure to keep away from your eyes – it stings if you get too close. Also make sure you dilute properly – it’s strong!
Related Natural Product
MiGone Plus is a natural, safe and effective liquid herbal formula, formulated by a Clinical Psychologist as a concentrated medicinal extract of three herbs especially chosen to quickly and effectively address the principle underlying causes of chronic headaches and migraines. MiGone Plus works effectively to prevent migraines and chronic headaches, including cluster headaches; reduce muscle tension and spasms; stop tension headaches before they start; relieve the symptoms of arthritis; improve liver functioning and the elimination of toxins; relax and reduce anxiety and tension and prevent menstrual cramps.
Fill out the form below to receive our free monthly ReflexAromatherapy newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed on how to heal common ailments with reflexology and aromatherapy.
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology AND The Healing Art of Aromatherapy Mini-courses FREE!!