Our auras are like magnets picking up vibrational energies that are floating around everywhere we go. It is important to cleanse our auras freeing them of foreign vibrations and negative energies. Here are a few simple ways to do it.
- Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body from head to toe. Clean your hands with running water before and after doing this.
- Stand under a waterfall or shower.
- Walking in the rainfall.
- Run freely and playfully in the wind.
- Using a single feather or feather whisk make sweeping motions through the space surrounding your body.
- Smudge the area surrounding your body with the smoke from Sage, lavender, and/or sweetgrass.
- Emerse and soak your body in an epsom salt bath.
- Turkey or owl feathers are especially good feathers to use for sweeping the aura.
- Take care to do some deep breathing exercises while cleansing your aura to aid in flushing your inner body.
- Caution: Do not walk in the rain during an electrical storm.
Fill out the form below to receive our free monthly ReflexAromatherapy newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed on how to heal common ailments with reflexology and aromatherapy.
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology AND The Healing Art of Aromatherapy Mini-courses FREE!!