(recipe is below)
Get your herbs and oils at a place you can trust!
Starwest Botanicals not only utilizes their own milling and packaging operations for all organic herbs and bulk spices, they also conduct quality control testing on each and every product in their own laboratory. With attention like that, you can be sure you will receive only the highest-quality organic herbs, dried herbs, organic spices, therapeutic essential oils and all natural products when you place an order with Starwest Botanicals.
Home Medicine for Blackheads & Blemishes
1) Heat honey slightly and apply to face, tap face gently with your fingers.
Wash honey off with warm water then rinse with cool water. A bit of wheat germ may be added to the honey before applying.
2) To loosen and cleanse blackheads, make a paste of oatmeal, honey and an egg white. Apply to the skin, massage for 10 minutes then rinse with tepid water.
3) For blackheads, make a paste of oatmeal and water.
4) For blackheads, make a paste of almond meal and water.
5) Blotchy skin: Make a mixture of 1 part apple cider vinegar and 8 parts water. Store in a decorative bottle in the bathroom. Rinse face 1-2 times a day with the solution.
6) For blackheads, rub with a slice of tomato
Related Natural Product
MediAc is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural acne remedy containing homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily treat symptoms of acne vulgaris including blackheads on the face and body. Healthy skin is one of the best defenses against the formation of embarrassing pimples, pustules, and boils. This remedy helps fight off bacteria that causes pimples and blackheads. By addressing skin health at a cellular level via underlying tissue and sebaceous glands of the skin, MediAc improves problem skin without troublesome side effects, promoting skin health and renewal. It also improves the appearance of bumps and flaky, irritated skin temporarily. This remedy is taken internally, and stimulates the natural healing forces of the body from within to address and prevent acne and blackheads as a natural acne remedy. Presented in small dissolvable tablets, MediAc is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives, and no side effects. Formulated by a clinical psychologist, MediAc is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Fill out the form below to receive our free monthly ReflexAromatherapy newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed on how to heal common ailments with reflexology and aromatherapy.
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology AND The Healing Art of Aromatherapy Mini-courses FREE!!